• Saint Joseph the father of Jesus will encourage all to become the Holy Family God wants us to be.
• Simon Peter reminds all that we represent the future, that we are a Holy nation, the true church of Christ, chosen by God to proclaim the glory of His Son.
• Judas Iscariot reminds us that as he failed, so can we. There is a part of him in each and every one of us. The night I perform Judas would be a perfect opportunity to follow-up with a Penance service.
• Doubting Thomas questioned the resurrection of Jesus. He said he would never believe that Jesus was alive unless he put his fingers into His wounds.
• Saint Paul is responsible for one half of the New Testament. A persecutor of the followers of Jesus who becomes one of His most ardent evangelists.
• Saint Luke is responsible for the Gospel of Luke and the Acts of the Apostles. He traveled with Paul and likely mended Paul's wounds using his skill as a physician. He was a Greek gentile who converted. (60 minutes)
• Saint Francis of Assisi is the most popular Saint in the world. He is loved for his devotion to Christ, the poor,peace and nature. (60 minutes)
After an evening’s portrayal, he usually return to the audience, out of costume, to expand on the message. Mark does extensive research for each Biblical portrayal and will share his exegetical, practical and personal experience of each character, as well as answer any questions there might be.
Since 1975 Mark has blended his corporate and faith based speaking. Conventions/Conferences Mark Price has been a favored and popular speaker at conferences for many years. He is a versatile presenter often incorporating his extensive research on many of the Apostles and connecting their life's challenges with our own. Mark utilizes passion and humor to make points and inspire his audiences.