- Dinners, deliveries and drives: how some Catholics are serving up Thanksgiving for the poor
- Pope: Are you afraid of God? If so, you don't really know who he is
- Pope Francis: the poor are our 'passport to paradise'
- Humble disciple, tireless servant: Solanus Casey beatified in Detroit
- Friendship and from-scratch food served up at Fr. Solanus’ soup kitchen
- Legion of Christ responds to 'Paradise Papers' claims of offshore accounts
- Compassion is the heart of healthcare, Pope Francis says
- Pope: not everything technically possible is morally acceptable
- What does the Church really teach about nuclear war?
- Commentary: Don’t buy fake agendas; defend the pope!
- How US Catholics will mark the World Day of the Poor
- For Cardinal Parolin, Vatican II still benefits the Church
- Daily Readings
- Saint of the Day
Monday, November 20, 2017
US Catholics will mark the World Day of the Poor
Usually, when Detroit’s Ford Field is filled with people, it’s because football fans are watching the Lions play another NFL team.