Human Destiny is to Eliminate Death — Essays & Debates on Immortality
- Hank Pellissier
- Center for Transhumanity (4/24/2013)
35 Essays and 10 Debates on life extension and the future of medicine. ISBN: 9780991982417. Authors include:
- Dr. Martine Rothblatt: Ph.D; JD; MBA ~ Founder:
United Therapeutics, PPH Cure Foundation, GeoStar, PanAmStat and Sirius
XM ~ Member of the Institute for Ethics & Emerging Technologies
Board of Trustees. Martine successfully led the International Bar
Association’s project to develop a draft Human Genome Treaty for the
- Dr. Marios Kyriazis: MD, M.Sc, MIBiol and CBiol;
Biomedical Gerontologist ~ Founder: ELPIs Foundation for Indefinite
Lifespans ~ Medical Advisor: British Longevity Society ~ Senior Fellow:
the Center for Interdisciplinary Philosophic Study ~ Member of the
Editorial Review Board for Rejuvenation Research, Current Aging Science, Open Aging Journal and more; ~ Author of 10+ books on aging and anti-aging medicine.
- Dr. R. Michael Perry: Ph.D; ~ Secretary at the
Society for Universal Immortalism ~ Senior Fellow at the Center for
Interdisciplinary Philosophic Study ~ Patient Caretaker at Alcor Life
Extension Foundation ~ Author of Forever for All: Moral Philosophy, Cryonics, and the Scientific Prospects for Immortality (2000).
- Maria Konovalenko: M.Sc; Vice President of the Science for Life Extension Foundation.
- Thomas J. Mooney: Executive Director of the Coalition to Extend Life ~ Author of Live Forever or Die Trying: The History and Politics of Life-Extension (2011).
- Franco Cortese: Futurist; Scientist; Philosopher ~
Chief Operating Officer: Center for Interdisciplinary Philosophic
Studies ~ Research Scientist: ELPIs Foundation for Indefinite Lifespans
~ Affiliate Scholar: Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies ~
International Coordinator: Cryonics Switzerland ~ Ambassador: The
Seasteading Institute ~ Reviewer: The Millennium Project (Global Futures
Intelligence System) ~ Activist: International Longevity Alliance ~
Ambassador at Longevity Intelligence Communications ~ Fellow &
Secretary: Brighter Brains Foundation.
- David A. Kekich: Chief Executive Officer: Maximum
Life Foundation; Board Member: American Aging Association; Life
Extension Buyers’ Club and Alcor Life Extension Foundation Patient Care
Trust Fund. Author of Life Extension Express (2009) and Smart & Sexy at 100 (2012).
- Hank Pellissier: President of Brighter Brains
Institute ~ Previously Managing Director for the Institute for Ethics
and Emerging Technologies, Writer for The New York Times and Blogger for
the World Future Society.
- Dick Pelletier: Writer for the Institute for Ethics & Emerging Technologies.
- Teresa Belcher: Anti-Aging Consultant ~ Founder: Anti-Aging Insights.
- Rich Lee: Biohacker profiled by Popular Science, The Huffington Post, The Star and more for his DIY implanted earbuds.
- Gennady Stolyarov II: Editor-in-Chief of The Rational Argumentator.