KIMBERLY PITTIFORD, MPH
County of San Diego HHSA
San Diego is encountering one of the fastest outbreaks of Hepatitis A in the United States. To date, over 395 people have contracted the virus which has resulted in 15 deaths. Kimberly is from the County of San Diego and will be our featured speaker to provide an overview of the current outbreak.
Enjoy a Great Lunch!
Lunch and networking from 11:30 to noon, presentation from noon to 1pm.
First Presbyterian Church
320 Date St San Diego, CA 92101
- $5 admission to monthly fellowship meetings (normally $10/month)
- Member discounts to Downtown Fellowship events
- Member/organization’s name displayed on the DF website
- Member/organization’s logo displayed on presentation slide at every fellowship meeting
- Member organization’s events, volunteer needs and advertisement materials displayed at meetings and published in the DF newsletter and website
- Member organization featured in periodic “Member Highlight” articles in the DF newsletter